Sunday 15 December 2013

Days 4 and 5, and let's look at the positives

I've decided today to forget about any concerns and take a look at the positives of my laser eye surgery.

1)  finally the red rims around my eyes are starting to fade 
b) the telescopic eye is great. This morning again I could see the leaves outside my window clearly, right down to the water approximately 70 metres away, where I could also make out the ripples on the surface
c) I was doing some cleaning yesterday and could notice things like a fine strand of my daughter's hair on the tiles, which would have been impossible to see prior to surgery
d) I can read everything... newspapers, texts, the tiniest ingredients labels or instruction labels
e) the much maligned "close-up eye" seems to focussing at a slightly (but only slightly) more useful distance than earlier in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment